Chevy Chase Club is a distinctive social institution that, since 1892, has provided members, their families and guests with recreation and refuge from the stresses of daily life in the environs of our nation’s capital. The Club’s remarkable gardens, grounds, athletic venues and clubhouse facilities offer year-round enjoyment for all ages. The celebration of family, a tradition of civility and a commitment to excellent facilities and services will always be the hallmarks of Chevy Chase Club.
The Embassy of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela in Washington, D.C. is the republic’s highest representation in the United States of America and the channel for official communications with the government and people of the U.S. Its principal goal is to protect the values and interests of Venezuela and its people within the framework of international law, good relations between our two peoples, and under the principle of respect for sovereignty and self-determination.
The Royal Thai Embassy in Washington, D.C. began its operation in 1901 as the Legation of Siam (the name of Thailand then) with Minister Plenipotentiary as Chief of Mission. Its first office was located in Arlington, Virginia, before moving to Washington, D.C., in 1913. While in Washington, D.C., the Office was relocated several times, until the Royal Thai Government acquired a plot of land at 2300 Kalorama Road in 1920. By 1921 a new office was built on the said plot which served at the Embassy for 46 years, until 1993. In 1947, the Chief of Mission was elevated to the Ambassadorial level.
For 50 years, Goodwin House Incorporated (GHI) has been reimagining aging. Our mission-driven, not-for-profit organization continues to earn a reputation…